How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
As experts in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people.
To achieve a successful sale, our team will implement the appropriate marketing plan. We’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering essential information on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or online sources buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on our popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
Marketing Your Property
Our RE/MAX team has access to advanced technology and marketing strategies, and have the knowledge and expertise to help sell your home.
Online Listing for Your Home
Online listings feature information specific to each property and the surrounding area, as well as a property image. An invaluable marketing tool, the property image gives potential buyers an instant preview, which saves time and visually sparks interest.
Prospective buyers will be able to access the same great search technology available on our website while on the go! Our home search app is available for both iOS and Android devices, increasing the opportunity for your home to be shown to potential buyers anywhere and at any time.
We have advanced marketing and digital strategies that can help drive more traffic to your listing. The RE/MAX network of agents is one of the largest in the country and can be a great resource for spreading the word about your property by word of mouth, online marketing, and other advertising opportunities.